Hey everyone,
You can look back on previous blogs to see the original blog I did on cuckes but wanted to reshare the toner I make cuz it really is fabulous:
1/2 cucumber w/ peel, chopped
3 tbsp witch hazel
2tbsp distilled water
blend water, cuckes and witch hazel. This time I added 1 drop of teatree oil for acne as both my girls are starting with small whiteheads. Put in airtight container and refrigerate. Shake before each use.
Today, I did a clay mask and used cucumber juice (from my juicer) to mix it up. 1 tsp clay, 2 tsp cucumber juice. Apply to neck and face in upward strokes. Keave on no more than 15 minutes.
Tomorrow I'll be making my own peel off mask. I've never done this before so I'll report the results. It's good to do a peel off once a week, especially the day after clay because clay pulls all the nasty stuff to the surface, peel off's grab it and take it with them when you peel.
Ok, I have a juicer I hardly ever use and it's silly. When I was in Chicago visiting a good friend of mine, her and herhubby took me and the kids to a wonderful, famous restaurant called Wishbone. They had this juice there that was incredible. I'm gonna warn you, it's all raw veggies so if you're not used to that, you may have a rumbly tummy til u do get used to it. Mine is rumbly right now. Ok, here's the recipe
1 beet
2 full sized carrots
1 cup spinach
1 apple
You don't have to peel the apple or carrots but please wash your veggies first. So all this goes in the juicer. It's pretty concentrated, so if you want to add a half cup of cold water, I would do that. Believe it or not, it's pretty damn good!!! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment