Hello hello,
Fruit is a wonderful product for your skin but...you do have to be careful and choosy about which ones to use.
I find peach, strawberry, mango and papaya to be the best. Citrus is OK too but only once in awhile as they truely can irritate your skin and make problems such as eczema and rosacea worse.
Avocado is fabulous for your skin too.
Ok, so basically, you can do any number of things...you'll want to blend the fruit to get a nice, smooth consistency but to this you can add any of the following: yogurt, honey, egg whites, just blend it all together and apply to your face.
One thing that is really great for your skin but that I would only do once every two weeks or so, is to apply a blended fruit to your skin, let it dry, then overlap it with a clay and yogurt mask. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous.
People often times ask me where I get my products. There are a few sites that have my complete trust but most of my products come from Mountain Rose Herbs. You can order clay from them there.
So that's all I think I'm going to do on masks. I'm almost out of my facial moisturizer (good old oil of olay) and feel it's time to try some of my own so I'll be experimenting with that and letting you know the results.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment